Friday, December 10, 2004

Oh boogers...

Last night, I had it all planned out. I was going write out my Christmas postcards while watching "White Christmas". It was going to be a perfectly cozy afternoon. Maybe have some cocoa... light the fire... and just feast my eyes and ears on Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney while working on perfecting my penmanship. But!!

My "White Christmas" video had gone missing!

Ok. So then I thought... I can still do this. I already had planned to go out and get the DVD for $14.99 at Target so at least NOW I had good reason to do it later on... so now I was just going to write out my postcards, watch some TV, and be merry. But!!

I couldn't find my address book!

Crap. My adorable pink address book had gone missing. And without it, I couldn't write postcards because if I didn't have an adress, there would be no point in putting on a stamp! And that SUCKS!

I know I know... tragic huh. Anyways, I'm currently in works of collecting addresses (email me your addresses pretty pretty please!)... so hopefully soon I will be able to send out the CUTEST Christmas postcards that Sonny (the Canadian) and Carlene made of Sonny (the dog) and Penelope. :) Really... its adorable.