Thursday, December 27, 2001

Shopping at the mall the day after Christmas is like rummaging through ruins after an earthquake. RobinsonsMay was in shambles!!.... well maybe it was just the West Covina one... but clothes were strewn all over the place, there were lines around every corner, and chances of you finding what you want were very slim. Our inital goal was to order new matresses for the new house. Oh my gosh!! Matress shopping was so much fun! :) Its like the commericals where you see people just lying on the display beds at the matress store... I was going from on bed to another.. to another... and to another..lying down... changing positions, and just getting the feel for it. I felt like Goldilocks.. some were too hard.. some were too soft... and then I found one that was just right... not to mention had a damn good price too.

So once we had that all down, we decided to take advantage of that CRAZY sale and buy some new bedding... and 2 hours later we hauled our new found treasurers to the car. It was really hard cause 1) new house... i have my own room and I want to paint it... soooo.. what kind of sheets should I get to coordinate with the room I haven't moved into yet? 2) YAY!!! found a good patern, nice colors, matching pillows, 250 thread count, extra deep fitted sheet... but not in FULL!!! Curses all too hell... must find new set. Well eventually, we went home happy... I think. :)

Well, afterwards, went to buy new bras... YAY!! I was telling Joe and Luc on Sunday that new underwear, especiallyof they are sexy and cute, will totally boost a girl's spirit. Like I can wear sweats and something oh so crappy... but just as long as I have something cute underneath... its all good. :) (Where did we come up with the topic of underwear?? OH wait.. i remember... Cause it was back on the topic of Christmas gifts and they said it was ok for a girl to give a guy like underwear without having it be like an "intimate" gift... hmmmm.. I didn't know that. ) Its like when you get a new good haircut... you just feel all pretty and pampered. Except I don't really think girls constantly check out and admire their boobs in every reflection... well if the bra is padded.. then yeah.. maybe.

Manny gave me great advice yesterday... Yeah.. i'm still confused as to the opposite sex and I probably always will... but Manny's advice was simple and just what I needed to hear. THANKS MANNY!! :) *nibble*

No comments: