Tuesday, December 11, 2001

My mom has turned into the crazy christmas nazi.. and our home has become santa's lilttle sweatshop. RIght after my final this morning, I came home and followed Carlene to the BMW place so she can get her oil changed.. then it was off for an early lunch over at this wicked thai food place on Indian Hill... then back to go pick up her car. By the time we got home, I was soooo tired from my late study session the night before that I basically conked out. I woke up to my mom yelling at me to wrap gifts and to start packing. (*note... we are moving on the 15th of JANUARY... WHY!??! are we packing already? I dunno. ) I have giftwrapping papercuts as my battlewounds. If we had a tree, t would be so pretty with all the glittering gifts underneath.. but with all the moving hassle, we decided not to get one.. or put up mom's GREEN SPIRAL MODERN INTERPRETATION OF A TREE. :( Yeah.. in a way I kinda even miss that ugly monstrocity. NO tree... no christmas lights... just no time and no point cause of this move. Weirdness. Can't wait though to move.. who's wants to help!?! ;)

No comments: