Wednesday, December 05, 2001

its crunch time and im basically using my free time to do whatever i need to get done. finish my paper... work on study guide... christmas cards... and think of clever christmas gifts for those i love... :) But after next wednesday... well technically monday since my paper is DUE on wednesday... life will be hunky dory and christmas will be right around the corner.

My mom has been hilarious the past few days.. I guess its probably since I've been home a lot and not all FTC'd out... her and her friend Lori (the crazy one who came on the cruise to Mexico with us last year and who along with my mom got bumper stickers pasted on their boobs by the waitors at PAPAS Y BEERS) are planning this weekend get-a-way in March to Paris cause they found this insanely great deal to fly over there. In my mom's words... "I hope to go to Paris and find some... how do you say... wee wee?" Yeah.. shes a freak. :) I love her... she was telling me today how this 30 something youngin was picking up on her at the gym... hahahaha.. she's such a babe.

Joe came over earlier today and we went over to Target to get some Christmas cards.. (I probably bored him half to death on my quest for the PERFECT card cause you know... the Christmas card reveals so much about your personality...) and then it was back here where Joe took a nap but woke up in time to watch Britney lip-sync on the Billboard awards. I can't stand Shaggy. You know he really doesn't have an accent. He got an award and BOOM.. no accent. And his "It wasn't me" song,... it wasn't Shaggy that made it so popular.. is was his homie Rimrock or something like singing the chorus... Shaggy is barely in the song. Yeah.. Rimrock is Shaggy's meal-ticket. And really, who actually knows what Shaggy is "rapping" in the song. Yeah... he sucks. OH and how he says..."Closer than my peeps you are to me" in that Angel song frustrates me. "Peeps?" Gross.

No comments: