Monday, May 09, 2005

The bastard who never calls, Petey, is leaving for Europe on Monday. It doesn't hurt to ask for a little something right?

spaznik: get me some wine!!
doubleup144: I'll see about getting you the French guy with the striped shirt
doubleup144: you want some wine too?
spaznik: well... if the french guy isn't available...
spaznik: the wine will do.
doubleup144: hahahah
doubleup144: I'll give him your #
spaznik: OH! and you have to make sure he's wearing a beret...
doubleup144: true true
spaznik: or else he's not really French...
doubleup144: hahaha
spaznik: and he has to carry a grocery bag with a baguet coming out of the top.
spaznik: and he has to do the freaky french man grunt laugh...

... And to make it more exciting, I should see him in June. Petey, that is, not the french man... or possibly both if Petey does bring him over AND actually calls. But with my luck, he'd bring over GĂ©rard Depardieu. If thats the case, I'll take the wine too. ;)

Anyways, happy belated Mother's day to everyone who is a mom out there! I spent my Sunday working, but afterwards had a lovely dinner with Mom, Carlene, and Sonny and later walked it off at Disneyland where we "camped" out for the fireworks. The fireworks itself were AWESOME. Really really. I don't lie about fireworks. Remember that one time (for you dedicated stalkers) when I was at Indianapolis for ICON and was subjected to a minor league baseball game on the 4th of July where a mini tornado ripped by halfway through... they had fireworks at the end and well the Disneyland fireworks made those fireworks look like they set a box on fire and pushed fire etch-a-sketchs of boats across the field. Oh wait they did!!!


July 4, 2003... drawn to scale.


But yeah, definitely if you have the chance to go to Disneyland for the 50th, you have to see them. And you have to see them in front of the castle. Really! Pinky swear!

No comments: