Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Upchuck. Update. Upsomething.

Darnit... look at the time. And I was getting good at making regular posts...

Anyways lets play some ketchup shall we?

Ok. Well first of all, lets go back to LAST Monday. That day I went to Disneyland with Mondo and kicked his butt at the Buzzlight year ride... TWICE. Yes. TWICE. Not once, but TWICE. The first time, he blamed it on the fact that he didn't know what he was shooting at... but the second time.. well yeah. I still kicked it. My only letdown was that they didn't keep the ASS KICKING SCORE on the picture that they took of us on the ride. See...


where are those darn targets?!

But if they did show the score, it would look a lot like this...


I think that looks right...

Seriously.

I know. Brat brat brat.

~*~
The week took a very serious turn on Wednesday when we got a call from my Aunt in Seattle who told us that my Crazy Uncle Sonny (The crazy one from Seattle) was being rushed to the hospital. So the next day, Mom booked a flight and was off... it was only till that afternoon that we found out that he was "getting better" although they weren't too sure what was wrong with him. On the bright side, I did get to speak to him on the phone and at least he was up to his same ole crazy antics:

Nicole: Hi! How are you feeling!?!
Crazy Uncle Sonny: Are you callling to find out if you're getting anything in the will?
Nicole: Whatever. I know you're in there for an EXTREME MAKEOVER. Do I need to call you Auntie when you're out of the hospital?
Crazy Uncle Sonny: Yep. I'll be mailing you your inheritance shortly.

Apparently when he was coming to and the doctor was telling him that he had some sort of blood poisoning, he was alert enough to say...
"My wife did it."

To which she replied "I didn't do it enough."

Ahh family. How I love them so.

Anyways, with Uncle Sonny in the clearing, Mom arrived yesterday with a loot of food from Seattle, including some goodies she found in Uncle Sonny's pantry AND the delicious jackpot of Seafood Chowder and Clam Chowder from Pike Market. Talk about heaven... well until I accidently bit into a clam shell... but talk about going down in glory. It was to die for. :)

~*~
Saturday night, I made the mistake of having ONE LEAN CUSINE the entire day and going on to enjoy the night with Joey and Stephanie down in Hollywood. Although, at the moment, it wasn't all too bad. The "horrid" part all came afterwards and right into the next morning where I seriously attempted to get ready for work... but didn't quite make it out the door. You know its bad when you're watching cartoons and thinking "why do they have to keep running around... er... ugh... I think I'm gonna throw up." And then it happens. On the bright side though, I made $10 just making some mango bars for Carlene. I'm just waiting for the check.... (insert Carlene here saying that she never meant to pay me and she was only kidding and well.. HA to you sucka!)

~*~
Today was my day off and I spent a good majority of at down in the boonieville of HEMET with Mom where they have 1 of only 2 SUPER WALMARTS in California. Where you walk in and you see a beauty salon on your left and a full grocery just across the way. Insane I tell you... absolutely insane in a good way of course. How can you complain when you can Sleepless In Seattle and Jerry Maguire on DVD for $15... together! :) Hemet doesn't seem too much of a bad town now.

Anything else I can think of? Hmmm...

By the way, have any of you seen those Venus Vibrance razors... you know the ones that VIBRATE!??! I dunno about those, but I knick myself on regular razors, how can ones that shake be any safer!? How would you manuver around your ankles and knees??

Just a thought...