Saturday, May 14, 2005

Meet Arrowhead...


Yo!

Arrowhead will be going to Africa. Specifically Kenya where he will be entertainng orphans at the Ushindi 2 Orphange.

Arrowhead will be departing on Monday with my new found friend Kristen, whom was one of my coworkers @ the hotel. Its funny because for the last 3 weeks, Kristen, Krisine, and myself have been packing it all in with dinners and outings since Kristen will be gone for a year. Before that, we were just co-workers... now I can truly say that I have brand new friends who are touching my life.


Kristine, Me, Joey, and Kristen on a night "off"!

Cheesy but its true. Really!

But all of it has me thinking and extremely grateful for ALL the friends and family I have in my life right now. I really do love you all.

*Aww*

Anyways, so like I said earlier, Kristen is going to Africa and I really proud of her. I am also in awe because of her commitment and faith. If you'd like any information on how to donate... go here.

Me: I was thinking that we can send different outfits for Arrowhead, but then that would suck for the kids. They'll be like "even the bear gets clothes!"
Kristen: yeah... thats like you and your dog clothes. A kid is going to look at it and go... "Is that for me? Oh wait... No. Its for the dog."

:P

Luckily I still have Kristine with me at work and we have "plans" for Kristen's care packages. :)

Still... I'm going to miss this girl!