Monday, May 16, 2005

Ask my why I'm smiling...

Well, its mostly because I had a fabulous weekend! I called in for the very first time on Friday and Saturday after much debate and well, those extra 2 days of rest and relaxation really did work its magic on me. At first I wasn't too sure of it, but figured that after 5 months of working and seeing others take their own personals, well, why not me? I don't plan on doing it anytime soon again because goodness knows I like to keep things available for those "just in case" moments... but still it was nice to splurge a bit. Not to mention, I was in the terriffic company of friends... one of which competely suprised me Saturday considering that I didn't think that they were in the country! But there was that voice on my voicemail well, after hearing it, I really didn't feel too guilty about calling in.

I'm a rebel.

Sorta. Kinda. Not really...

Anyways, I'm in a happy, smiley, "oh how I LOVE everyone" sort of mood right now.

Sunday it was back to work, but then a delicious (seriously, DELICIOUS!) dinner with my Dad and some quality time with my sister and Sonny, shopping and running to catch random trains.

ANNNNDD... I'm proud to say the Britney the puppy... is offically a woman. Now she can prance around in an embarassing daisy duke-y diaper thats made out of denim and trimmed with gingham. YAY!

(insert embarassing photo of dog here)
Awwwww...


So how was your weekend!? Do tell do tell!!