Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm in a downloading frenzy!!

I realized the other day that I have had the same CDs in my car for at least the last 2 months. Seriously. As much as I can't stand J-lo the person, I gosh darn LOVE "Get Right." The song makes me want to stand up, throw up my arms and DANCE. Just thinking about it right now makes me want to go buck wild!

Do the lawnmower! Clean your ears and throw the q-tip away!

:)

Anyways, so here I am, downloading and planing playlists for CDs. Any suggestions? (Kristine!) Luc had me get the entire Garden State soundtrack and well, I'm a little happy camper at the moment.

Also I'm a happy happy mood because I finally found Kohala's In a Little Hula Heaven on Limewire. I kid you not, I have been searching for this song FOR.EV.ER. Summer can now offically come now because this is the perfect soundtrack for just lounging in the sunshine with an ice cold drink in hand. Sunny... and yet you can feel the wind on your bare shoulders.... Mmmm. It sounds so delicious and romantic...

Yet, in reality Summer usually means HOT and SWEATY and STICKY. All in a non-romantic way. Just grossness with frizzy hair and broken airconditioning.

But I'm sure if you listen to the music it will make it much better. :)