Friday, April 29, 2005

Lets see... whats been going on lately.

LANNOF! (Luc and Nicole's Night O' Fun!)
Well, last Saturday, I actually got off somewhat "early" from work and spontaneously decided that I wanted to go to Disneyland for some swing dancing... and the only guy who I know who can swing like a cool cat would be Luc! (of course!) So Luc drives over and what do you know, its been like 5 years since he's been to Disneyland AND he's never seen Fantasmic... so bye bye swing dancing and hello Mickey. :) Oh and Mickey ears...


Its the start of LUC AND NICOLE'S NIGHT O' FUN! and boy does Luc look excited!


How exciting!! Its Luc's first time getting Mickey ears!!


Yay for the pink ears!!


Just because I'm wearing ears doesn't mean I'm HARDCORE!

Anyways after the show and some rides... it was off to the Lost Bar for some nachos, drinks, and good company. :) Oh how I heart Luc!


Wow... what a night!! Is someone tired or what?!

So yay and thanks to my dear quasi-bf Luc for coming out and entertaining me! It was a good night!