Friday, September 03, 2004

OH what? Its September already?! YAY!

Last night had dinner with my favorite Lucy loves, Tammy, Lisa, and Melissa, down in Pasadnea. Who knew that sitting on the ground of the children's section of bookstore, color coordinated, completely sober, with MAD LIBS, a pen, chocolate, and a stack free postcards could be so much fun. There were also the "what the fuck" questions such as...

"What would be weirder? Having sex in your parents bedroom or your parents having sex in your bed?"

Insert question about something with a midget, or something with someone with no arms or legs... or was there a pegleg in there somewhere?


"Making out with (insert name of ASSHAT we despise) or one of us?"

For the last one, Tam replied, to you males' enjoyment, "You guys. Hand down. Even if it wasn't an option."

Wow.

Awww, how I love my girlies. :)

As we were having dinner, we came to the realization that the "real world" sucks. Those days of not having bills to pay are gone. I wish I had to study for something... instead I'm constantly trying to figure out a way to make more money so that I can pay off my debts, get a new car, and travel to my hearts content. Lotto here I come.

And to make things more "grown up" for me, I decided that once I do find THE JOB (see: I have no clue), I'll be moving out. Good gracious... but I'll think about all that in October. Maybe by then, the Lotto thing will work out for me.

On the oh so bright and happy side, this week, I got all my travel documents and with the tickets in my hand, I feel very "offical". All the rolls of film I've been hoarding all summer is actually going to be put to use!! I imagine that when I get to London, I'll be peeing in my pants out of sheer excitment. I actually tinkle a bit just thinking about it.

Only 19 days to go. :)

No comments: