Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Oh how I love talking with my cousin Angel... who seems to think I'm a whore.

D3viLiShAnG3LxXx: be safe
spaznik: i will!!
D3viLiShAnG3LxXx: remember especially wit those foreigners
D3viLiShAnG3LxXx: no glove no love
spaznik: thank you dear baby cousin.
spaznik: i am now properly freaked out. :P
D3viLiShAnG3LxXx: well i was just sayin nicole
D3viLiShAnG3LxXx: i dunno what u r going to do on the trip
D3viLiShAnG3LxXx: i want to make sure u dont bring anythin back wit u
spaznik: what happens in italy... stays in italy!
D3viLiShAnG3LxXx: except those damned stds
D3viLiShAnG3LxXx: they just never seem to want to go away
spaznik: hahahaha ok HO! go to bed!!

How exciting... I'm leaving tomorrow... and yet I'll still be here for the AMAZING RACE FINALE!!

I'm 75% packed and ready to go... just a bit nervous because my travel agent Geri called today to tell me that my direct flight to London was cancelled. So now I'm booked to go to Chicago first then to England where I'll arrive at 7:30am on Thursday. And with my promise to Laura to STAY UP FROM THE MOMENT I ARRIVE UNTIL NIGHTTIME to avoid jetlag... it's going to be quite an experience.

I have 25 rolls of film and 17 days to use them up.

Its going to be pretty darn cool. :)