Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I've been hearing this Jojo song on the radio I swear, every other minute. And everytime I hear it, I tend to sing along but with a lot of emotion (see: teenage angst) . And since I don't know the lyrics, I try to make them up.... mostly as the angry girl in the backround who's trying to get the her point across.

Get out (LEAVE!)
Right now (FUUUCCKKK!!)
It's the end of you and me
It's too late (GOOOOO!!!)
And I can't wait for you to be gone
Cause I know, about her (GOSH!)
And I wonder (UUUUGGGHH!!)
How I bought all the lies
You said that you would treat me right
But you was just a waste of time (WASTE OF TTTTIIIIMEEE!!!)

I don't remember being this "pissy" as a teenager. Or maybe I was... Hmmm. I DO remember a lot of door slamming and throwing myself onto the bed out of frustration and anger... but that was yesterday. :P