Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Brrrr its cold in here...

Luc: what's new
Me: nothing much... im sick
Luc: AGAIN????

Story of my life. I try and I try but this damn virus always seems to get me.

Eh. To make matters worse...

The water heater busted the other night so we are all enduring "vigorous" and "oh so refreshing" cold showers that are nowhere near glorious. Its rather torturous and I can literally feel my fingers become frostbitten when I condition my hair. Eek! No fun at all.

water 004


We decided to turn off the water completely until we get the pipe fixed, so we have our stock of water and for the moment I'm feeling very "Little House on the Prarie." I'm sorta scared to make tea because of the limited water supply but it's only for one more day. Also I have another location to take a shower so all isn't too too wretched.

Also on the bright side, its my weekend so at least I'm not miserable and ill at work. Hurrah!

*cough*

No comments: