Sunday, February 04, 2007

Oh no lets go!

Prince is totally rocking it out in the superbowl. TOTALLY. I'm getting goosepimples and I'm seriously wowed. Its raining and he's going insane over there in Superbowl land. My mom on the other had is looking very disgusted... basically because when we were younger she hated his songs because of his "ow" or his singing high pitch moans (ie: "I just want your extra time and your 'KIIIIIISSSSSSSS'" The "kiiiiiisssss" voice annoys her.) She thought he was overtly sexy/whiny and...

OHMIGOSH he's singing PURPLE RAIN!!

AND ITS RAINING!?!

I wonder if they had this planned.

Him and God.

... and the New Power Generation.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Was the rain purple though?

My mom hates prince as well. For all the same reasons plus she thinks he looks like a houseboy.