Saturday, February 24, 2007

Jurassic Park. Your @$$ is about to be excinct too.

This is my first time watching "Parental Control" on MTV where parents who hate the person their kid is dating set them up with new dates. Apparently in this episode, the girlfriend is a controling gold digger who's talking smack about the new girls AND the guy's parents. Oh my gosh, she's SO rude to her parents!! That's soooo bad and I'm uncomfortable. Talk about trainwreck... and total guilty pleasure. Teehee.

Anyways, last night Bombie and I had this conversation on the need to learn what our Nanang cooked in order to keep that recipe alive as well as a her legacy. My new goal is to learn how to make her lumpia (eggroll). Actually the lumpia is what sparked the talk seeing that at the party last night the lumpia was there and I proclaimed it as my favorite because of the taste and nostalgia associated with it.

Nicole: Your mom made the lumpia right?
Bombie: No. Nanang did.
Nicole: *pause* Really?
Bombie: NO!! MY MOM DID... did you think we froze it for this long?

For a moment, I thought they had been freezing it for 3 years...

There was also this awkward conversation

Bombie: They had that drink that was soo good. Michelle, what was that drink? I think it was called "WET PUSSY"
Michelle: The "Red apple?"
Bombie: NO... I think it was "WET PUSSY"
Michelle: It's also called the "Red apple"
Bombie: No... the free one. It's called the "WET PUSSY"
Michelle: That right... you had to go up to them and say "WET P..."
Bombie: See.. "WET PUSSY"
Nicole: Can we just stop saying it already!?!?!

~*~
When God closes a door, somewhere he opens a window. Windows are pretty awesome. :)

No comments: