Wednesday, March 07, 2007

This is why I'm hot...

Cause I'm still sick.

Slowly but surely I am getting better. Although I'm still coughing quite a bit, I'm feeling not as wretched. YAY FOR NOT AS WRETCHED!

Funny thing is that when I walked through the front door on Saturday afternoon, my mom stuck her head out of the kitchen and exclaimed "How are you feeling baby?" I don't know about you but no matter how old you are, but there's a sweet comfort when your mom calls you "baby" and you're sick. Its not a boo-boo... but it sure does feel like one.

Unfortunately Carlene got whatever I had so now she's all coughy and sickies. She blames me. Its not like I coughed on a cupcake and gave it to her with the intention of seeing her miserable. It just happened. Damn virus.

Seeing that I haven't been out of the house in 5 days, lets talk about some good tv.

AMERICAN IDOL: There are 4 ways I determine how I like a contestant-
1) Bored- Its bad. It isn't even BAD where I'm cringing... it's worse. I change the channel. I actually fell asleep even before Sanjaya step foot on the Idol stage... sure I was heavily medicated, but I blame it on the performer. (BTW, has anyone noticed that he has a slight resemblance to Kimmy Gibbler from Full House or is it just me... heavily medicated?)
2) That was ok- In other its "meh". In the end, I don't really care when Simon makes them cry. In a way, they had it coming.
3) Goosebumps- This is when I know someone is good because even my skin knows it and I can't control it. When it's someone really really good, my skin gets super duper tingly (not in that way perv) and I have to make a mental note of the IDOLS number it's willing me to vote for.
4) I cry like an emo kid- Seriously. I get all teary eyed and I'm overcome with emotion from all that good singing. Its like I'm watching SISTER ACT 2 and they choir just won the championship and now they're school won't get shut down... you really can't help but cry when you get to that part. Oh and I actually vote.

HEROES: I HAVE TO WAIT TILL APRIL 23 FOR A NEW EPISODE!?! Boo! But what a way to go... Ando's back and it seems that EVERYONE KNOWS FREAKING EVERYTHING!!! Well not everyone but you know what I'm talking about. And the hardcore bitchy chick from STICK IT is playing a hardcore bitchy hero. Oh to be type casted

VERONICA MARS: Another show I have to wait till April for something new (Logan and Parker eh!?) but in the meantime its PUSSYCAT DOLLS: SEARCH FOR A NEW DOLL. Talk about drama, the first episode had girls dropping like flies and throwing up like crazy due to a virus (like me!!) and they STILL had to audition. Sure its useless mind candy that makes me go "WHEE!!" but that's its like the Pussycat Doll music itself. :) And oh how I love "BUTTONS"

THROWDOWN WITH BOBBY FLAY: Finally saw an episode where Bobby actually won. I must have screamed at the tv for a good 2 minutes. RAT BASTARD. Tonight though it was the MEATLOAF battle and the throwdown-ee's were very good about the whole thing exclaiming "LET'S DO IT" when he walked into their diner. They won and that's all that matters.

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WHAT. THE. FRAK. I'm hoping that she's a Cylon because if she's actually dead, that would frakkin suck hardcore.

Drugs are kicking in. YAY!

No comments: