Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I love it when we're crusin together...

As I was driving to work, the check engine light went off in my car. Seeing that I have had many bad experiences with check engine lights going off in my car (Boo to you Volkswagon!! Boo to you!!) paranoia settled into my mind and I promptly called out of work and took my worried self along with the disco blinking light to the shop thinking that my day was going to be spent in a waiting room.

Turns out that the last time I had my oil changed, they forgot to reset the system. So while I still have 1000 miles to go before the next change... the computer was screaming "Feed me slacker!! Give me oil!!!"

Stupid computer.

Luckily I didn't have to pay for them to tell me this and the folks at the shop were extremely nice during my somewhat useless girl moment.

Eh.

In other news, there's a budding romance on the street. How do I know this? Because the kids keep chanting it outside my window. "Carrie and Jamie sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

While I don't know either of them, I do wish them the best of luck.

No comments: