Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Oodles of Doodles...

Sonnybear (The dog) wanted to say "Hi." Heartbreaker.

Everytime I sit down at this desk, I start doodling with whatever pieces of paper are in front of me. Actually its not really "doodling", it's more like practicing my handwriting. Its lame and silly, but I like writing my name over and over again... pretending that maybe one day I'll be asked do so and each signature has to be absolutely perfect. And its not like I'm changing my last name to some guy's last name because I'm not in "crush mode" and there doesn't seem to be any fill in for word that's like contestant/ but not really and I'm too lazy to look it up in the thesaurus at the moment but its me just writing. I write random phrases down and wonder "hmmmm... should I make that loop on the T just a bit bigger" or when I write other folks names (not added to my own.. I'm telling you no PROSPECTS... THAT'S THE WORD I WAS THINKING OF!) and think "hmmmm if only I had a name like Lisa because L's are really pretty."



"You windshield wipers... they're doing the spread eagle"

Anyways, I had dinner tonight with Kristine and the moment we got out of the restaurant, a HUGE droplet of rain came crashing down on me. It wasn't even like a little sprinkle... it was a waterballoon. Ok. I'm exaggerating, but it was a pretty violent drop because it startled the hell out of me and it took a while for my brain to register the fact that I needed to open the umbrella right then and there because a second droplet careened into me and I nearly tripped out of shock. Just thought I'd share.