Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just a couple of love slugs...

On a similar night like this about a week ago, when I was walking through the front gate, I saw these 2 snails. My first thought was "Damn this must be a journey for them" then I laughed and imagined the first snail, whom I mentally named Hank, getting angry at Betty (the second snail of course) who was taking SOOO DAMN LOONG. "Hurry up woman! Its RAINING!" he hollers. Aren't they the cutest. They must be in love... or maybe they're both single looking for each other and it's just taking a bit of time but they know the other is out there... or maybe they DO know each other but are subconciously waiting for the other to make the first move because they're too shy to do so... or maybe they're both "slow" when it comes to relationships... or maybe I'm just looking too much into things. Nonetheless, seeing the snails made me smile. I wouldn't touch them though... eww. Slimy.

Oh, I forgot to add but last night Kristine and I had the most delicious cheesecake at THE FACTORY for dessert... it had white chocolate and peanut butter truffles... and I'm drooling as I think about it. She had texted me about her craving for it today and tears came to my eyes because it was "THAT GOOD." I'm raving about the cheesecake because sometimes when you go the the factory, you can have one bite of cheesecake and that pretty much satisfies your craving... or you have one bite of one and its too gosh darn sweet that it gives you a headache. No, but this lovely pieces of sin on a plate was delicious and wow... let me tell you... good times.

Anyways, today, traffic was wretched. I arrived at work 25 minutes late with a wet foot. Curse you raging puddles of death!! But at least I didn't have to deal with it on the drive home... muahaha, some of the actual perks of working swing.

Did anyone see American Idol tonight? Was that really Kenny Rogers? The chicken man? Shut up... he doesn't even look the same...