Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Love/Hate

Although I had the day off today, I spent part of it with my co-workers bowling. YAY BOWLING! I had charged my camera up so that I can post pretty pictures of bright bowling balls and the tears of gutter balls... but alas, when I wanted to take a picture of Karen wearing an outfit that MATCHED HER BOWLING SHOES (like seriously, matched it to a tee... and that NEVER HAPPENS), my camera was not inside my purse like I had thought. Nope, it was still on my desk right here. Boo to that. But yay for bowling. :) It was a fun time and I managed to get 1 strike! 1! 1 is an achievement and most importantly, its better than 0! I'm not a pro, but I'm not a complete loser. I'm just somewhat lucky. WHOOHOO!


Anyways, after immersing myself with 6 straight episodes of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (love love love it!!) at Alan's yesterday, I raced home to watch THE AMAZING RACE... only to find that it wasn't on (they actually switched it to Wednesday nights at 8! what the... and how sad am I that the nerdy couple are gone... but I love the hippies. They had me the moment they put on their BOWLING MOM's tshirts.) so I started watching BLOW OUT. And let me tell you, I can't watch this show for less than a minute without screaming "I HATE THIS GUY" because seriously I totally can't stand Jonathan. Yes. He knows hair. He cuts hair. He's damn good at cutting hair. But, perhaps its the editing or maybe it just his real self, but I can't stand the guy. He comes off as a real self centered asshole. So I watch this trainwreck and find myself getting more and more irked by him... and I can't f*cking change the channel! Actually, I managed to change the channel around 8ish because I kept on screaming "I HATE THIS GUY" and Carlene questioned the fact as to why I was still watching him... but when Bravo showed the re-run again at 11... there I was screaming at the TV again and watching the entire episode. You know what makes this a little bit sad... its the fact that I've been screaming at this man for the last 3 seasons!! Argh. MORON!