Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Nobody puts baby in a corner...

I *heart* Jean.

jeanyah: this dude is like looking to fill the void left by his disneyland geeky ex-gf
jeanyah: sounds like a perfect spot for you
spaznik: are you calling me GEEKY!?!
jeanyah: he "fell out of the disney geek crowd"
jeanyah: ding ding ding!!
jeanyah: jk
spaznik: oh my gosh.. YOU ARE!
jeanyah: arggh!! that ding ding ding wasn't supposed to go with me calling you geeky
spaznik: wow. i see how it is.
jeanyah: the timing is all messed up!!!
spaznik: riiiiiigggghhht..
spaznik: it all comes out
spaznik: you think i'm GEEKY!
jeanyah: no..
jeanyah: not geeky
spaznik: ..
spaznik: ....
jeanyah: nerdy a little, maybe dorky - but in the good way!! you like that.. you wear a shirt that says "i heart nerds!"
jeanyah: doesn't mean a bad thing
jeanyah: i'm dorky
jeanyah: we're not geeky though
spaznik: ok.... tell it to MY TEARS!!!


jeanyah: so what status do you consider yourself among disney ranks
jeanyah: i just want to let this guy know
jeanyah: hahahahah
spaznik: um... i consider myself normal.
spaznik: there are some other HARDCORES out there..
jeanyah: you're not normal
jeanyah: you're at least intermediate hardcore
jeanyah: if not junior advanced hardcore
spaznik: KEEP DIGGING YOUR GRAVE JEAN!!
spaznik: DIG DIG DIG!!

I'm gonna take my GEEKY HARDCORE NERDY ASS to bed now. :P

I still *heart* Jean... and I'll accompany her and her man-friend to Disneyland anytime... Just don't expect me to sexy straddle any of them on the Matterhorn any time soon. :P

2 comments:

Jean said...

i love your geeky hardcore nerdy ass.

Beth said...

what about me? would you be willing to sexy stradle me?! pretty pretty please?!