Monday, March 21, 2005

So yesterday while in LINE to make a left to turn into Church... this woman in an SUV cut us off.

Carlene and Mom started getting pissy... and by pissy I mean their mouths took on the habits of dirty drunken sailors.

Sonny and I, in the back attempted to calm them down by saying "we're going to church..." because really, one shouldn't get pissy right outside of chuch. Just let it be and focus on other things right?

But then the woman who cut us off, looked outside her window and saw that Carlene had edged up, indicating that she wouldn't her her in the lane... she looked as us with disgust and rudely yelled...

"I'M GOING TO CHURCH!"

I know, I know what you're thinking... oh no she didn't.

But she did and it was OVER. No we didn't throw down and beat her senseless with heavy purses and shoes... we GLARED. There was no calm in our glaring because along with the glaring, we proceeded to talk mad SH*T about the woman who cut us off... On the way to church....

I mean it probably would have been different if she had apologized or waved an acknowlement as if to say "oh oopps... I cut you off, but thanks to much for understanding. This line to get into the parking lot sure is a bitch, but really, thanks for being so kind and letting me in."

But no. She yelled at us.

EVIL WHORE!

I know, its not very nice to call the woman who cut us off and yelled at us in front of church an evil whore... but I guess I just did it again. Oops.

But how awesome would it be if next time we see her at chuch, we cut her off at the communion line and yell at her. "I'M GETTING BREAD!!"

Oh how horrid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »