Monday, March 21, 2005

I went to my eye doctor this week and FINALLY got a new contact prescription as well as a brand new pair of glasses. YAY I HAVE NO REASON TO BE BLIND! Let me tell you, dear dear stalker, how bad my eyes have gotten. Since 6th grade, my prescription has been the same. -3.25 in each eye... do you know how PERFECT it has been!?! Sure when I break glasses, my backup pair were chic fashion last centuary, but at least I had several ugly and geeky "backups". My contacts have never changed and when short on cash, I could make do with one box! But now, my right eye is -3.50 and my left eye shot up to -4.00. Good gracious! If only there was a pill I can take. Actually I didn't think it was too bad... I mean sure, before when I was driving, I couldn't see signs, but I just figured that my contacts were dirty or something... OH wells... at least now I can see.

Oh how I love benifits though. Next, STOCK OPTIONS and 401k!

Eww... I'm a grown up.