Sunday, March 06, 2005

Hi Beth! I'm alive!

:)

Yesterday, I got a tip in the form of TOGO'S coupons. Kick ass!

Hmmm... I'm trying to think of what has been going on lately. Mostly work... the story of my life. Oh! Monday, I had a little work party where Jean was my date and they showered us with sugar and perks. Tuesday, after shopping, went to an expo at work, and met up with Mondo for dinner. Thursday, after work, got some drinks with Lindsay and John.... and Friday just worked work work. Yep. Thats it work work work.

I've been very cautious about walking alone at work... and whenever its time to go home, I walk out with someone... or 2 or like the other night 6. They wouldn't snap like the JETS for me, but it was still comforting.

"What makes you think that we will save you if you're getting kidnapped?"

Awww... love.

I think I scratched my left eye because its been RED for the last 2 days. I swear its making me self conscious. I'm afraid that if a guest gets mad at me, they'll make a report on the GIRL WITH THE RED EYEBALL who ruined their vacation. Erp. Since I'm on my last pair of contacts and my "cool" glasses are broken, I'm doing my darndest to keep the contacts alive so I won't have to walk around with my 8th grade glasses. According to Carlene, today I look like Harry Potter's girlfriend in them... CRAP! Hopefully my health benifits will kick in soon.

Boo. My life is boring... later I shall post pictures of the puppies to make up for all the empty space. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »