Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Last night, I had an impromptu dinner with Lisa, Tam, and Melissa... which was pretty much a miracle that we all had Tuesday night off with all of our crazy schedules. Tam brought her new guy, Mike, whom I think we all heartily approve of (YAY!) and we indulged on delicious conversation and even more tasty cheesecake. To think that 10 years ago, we were talking about rallies and dances... now Lisa is planning our upcoming bachelorette parties (that won't be happening in a long time.. or so I think.) and babysitting future children (who hopefully will be concieved after the bachelorette parties of carnal sin.) How time files...

And on the way home, I drove by our old haunting spot: the 24 hour WALMART and decided that I needed a glade plugin refill and brown liquid eyeliner. Gosh, how I miss that place and those good times ofbuying flavored water and yarn at 2am.

But if I have to grow old, I'm glad that I'll be growing old with them in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site »