Tuesday, March 08, 2005

At work, I wear black socks.

Before I went to work yesterday, I bought black socks because I haven't done my laundry yet AND I need more black socks.

When I got to work, I realized that I forgot my brand new black socks in my car... and I couldn't go back to get it because its about a 10 minute walk from the parking lot to the office and well, I just didn't want to be marked down as late.

So I looked in my locker to see if by any chance I had any extra black socks in there.

I had ONE black trouser sock.

What's a girl to do with ONE black trouser sock.

Well... she cuts it in half. One end has a resemblance to a PED, the other looks like a TUBE, which she sorta ties the end and turns into a ghetto sock. It looks a lot like a sock sample when you're trying on shoes.

You know this makes PERFECT sense to me right?

No comments: