Tuesday, October 12, 2004

"So did you come back with a husband?"
"Ew no. I'm just glad I didn't come back with lip herpes."


So it was back to work today. Boo. The entire time I was gone, I kept on thinking "this is the life. I don't want to go back" But since my bank account took a major beating during the "life", it was my only option. Curses.

At least, now I can start unfolding my "plan", and step one will involve finding a new job. Something with benifits and somewhat normal hours. With good pay too. Oh and maybe something that doesn't involve breaking my back. Something like... hand modeling.

Good luck to that. My nails are looking gnarly.

But I'm crossing my fingers and toes that something "good" will happen soon.

Suprisingly enough, I still have jetlag... but its actually just "normal" sleeping patterns. I go to sleep around 10pm... and I wake up at 8am... and that apparently is jetlag for me. Damn. It isn't too bad huh.

But I can't watch Conan. Err.

By the way, while I was in Italy, I called home and my dear darling sister told me about Conan's big news.

Carlene: Did you hear about Conan?
Nicole: No... what happen?
Carlene: He left his wife and he was found in a hotel room doing LSD. The police arrested him and all...
Nicole: WHAT THE HELL?! Are you serious!?
Carlene: Yeah... it's all over the news. You don't get it there?
Nicole: No... oh my gosh! I can't believe it!
Carlene: Yeeeeaaah... no. He actually got signed to do the Tonight Show in 5 years.
Nicole: Oh... yay for Conan!
My roomie overhearing the conversation: laughs

Whew. :)

No comments: