Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Boo. Still sick and living off of soup and gatorade. But I'm not as crappy as before. My throat is icky, my nose is slightly stuffy, and every so often I'll cough up a storm. At least I'm getting better... I think.

Anyways, I'm out of a computer at the moment, seeing that the office is being redecorated. So since there's "no carpet" to put "no desk" on... I'll be using my mom's or Carlene's phatty POWERBOOK to do my online prowling. And let me say that those POWERBOOKS are damn sexy. DAMN SEXY.

Well if you remember, we got the new puppy Sonny (the dog) about a month ago and that we might be giving Sonny (the dog) to my Uncle Sonny (the crazy Uncle). But we did the most stupid thing and fell in complete love with Sonny (the dog). SOOO... in order to keep Sonny (the dog), Carlene and Sonny (the Canadian) decided to get another puppy to give to my Uncle Sonny (the crazy Uncle). So this past weekend, they did just that. They got another doggie.

AND ITS THE CUTEST PUPPY EVER!

I know. We're offically in trouble because now we don't want to give away any of the puppies, but 3 is a crowd and dogs are taking over the household.

But really, this one is adorable. She's a 2 month old chihuahua mix, all brown with some light brown marking, and green eyes. We named her "Charlotte", althought at sometime I imagine we might re-name her "Spidy" because she can climb out of the cage... and when she does, its freakin cute. But when we took her over to my Dad's the other night, my Aunties kept on saying "Charlotte is a sexy name" over and over again... I don't think it is exactly, but they' just started watching SEX IN THE CITY and while Charlotte wasn't exactly the slutty one, I'm sure the numerous sex acts on the show has really tarnished their minds.

Oh, but I've caught Sonny (the dog) trying to hump Charlotte many a time. Actually he humps Penny too. Damn you boy dog and your hormones!

But yeah, Charlotte is so cute and loving and furry and hugable...

Dammit. I need to stop gushing because its evidence that I'm in love with this puppy and it's going to be heartbreaking when we give her away...

Hmmm... did anyone see Fear Factor last night with the dude who drank 21 shots of blended maggots, worms, stink beetles, and rotten fisheyes? What the hell? Remember back in the day when the worst thing they had to eat was pigs ear?! Yeah, I almost yacked my dinner (soup and gatorade) after watching that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it voip Dr. steven bloch highland park illinois plastic surgeon Propecia message long basketball