Saturday, October 23, 2004

I have 6 minutes to blog.

I have to work tonight.

Work sucked today. Everything bad that could happen... happened.

Really. It was very weird. Actually this whole week "work wise" has been weird. Like a big ole sign that this event was going to be "weird." Weird huh.

I'm tired.

But on the bright side, I'm having a "morning session" tomorrow morning...

And I have a job interview... yeah its practically in a month... but at least I'm in the book.

Oh and my roots are gone. Yay for Feria #60.

And I'm not sick anymore. Just a bit sniffly. But thats it.

I don't have a calender. But the office has new wooden floors and a new desk. My computer is still out of comission though... damn you wireless adapter.

So I still get to use the "sexy" computer. OooOo. Its shiny!

Oh I saw "Shark Tale" last night... at first I walked away thinking "oh... it was ok." But after really thinking about it.... it sucked.

Thats all for now... I gotta go.

Oh hey, what are your plans for Halloween!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» »