Sunday, October 24, 2004

Tonight we celebrated my Dad's birthday... which actually was on Thursday, but he celebrated the day with his friends and co-workers at a strip club. Eww. My dad at a strip club. He later informed me that no one was allowed to drink because it was an "ALL NUDE" club, and drinking isn't allowed there. Its only allowed at "topless bars." Thank you Dad. The more you know...

Anyways, so tonight we went over to the Pacific Palms and had dinner over there, which sorry to say was pretty shoddy. But still, it was nice to get out and actually have the resturant to ourselves... having the waitors at our fingertips and constantly filling my waterglass. Yay for slow nights.

Its funny because my dad will start off his stories by also saying "Its funny..." but continue with "he lost his father 3 months ago and is living here on his visitors visa.." He'll call us his "step-children" because he's too young to be having daughters our age... and he tells us stories of him downing Jonny Walkers with his homies and getting numbers of nurses for co-workers who need the hookup.

He's completely different from the person I grew up knowing as a "father". It's a good thing I think. :)

No comments: