Saturday, July 17, 2004

Its been a nice couple of days, and I imagine the rest of the weekend will be just as good.  Birthdays all around!!
 
Thursday, it was off to DISNEYLAND for Beth's pre-birthday celebration.  I know, I know...  Disneyland again!?  But although I've gone there enough times to make my pass practically "FREE", my favorite visits are always with someone who hasn't been there or hasn't been there in a long time.  Maybe its because since I know pretty much every nook and crannie of the joint that it feels like a second home to me... but when I get to watch someone experience it... its makes it more exciting.  Me casa... es su casa... just don't drag me along with you on the teacups with you.  I'll puke.
 
Friday was Beth's offical birthday, and after a long dinner with Tracy, Chelle, Carlene and Christine to help figure out florals for Christine's wedding at Macaroni Grill (Um, excuse me, but your Opera singing is quite distracting... do you think you can take it down a notch??), I drove over to Torrance to have smores and karaoke with Beth and Co. 
 
After karaoke, Beth, Jean and I realized that we still had plenty of time to go out and play, so it was off to Hermosa for some "dancing."  But after a quickie stop at the 7-11 for some drinks, the sight of Beth looking completely adorable in her petticoats, downing a 40 in a paperbag, while crouched down in the backseat hiding from the cops will forever be in my memory.  :) 
 
We got to the bars with just enough time to stand in line for the bathroom, one round of shots, and dancing to "Wrecks and Effect's RUMP SHAKER".  Then the lights came on and the party was over... or so we thought.
 
Fun on the street inluded:

Flashing panties and drinking = kisses on the cheek.
I'm from Chino Hills BABY!
Have you see a whore named...
Waaahhh... Martha Stewart is going to jail!
and finally a Birthday tip from the black man:

You can grow older... or DIE.

You know, given the options... 24 doesn't seem so bad anymore.  :)