Wednesday, July 07, 2004

As I was rummaging through my bookshelf, I found an old notebook that I had brought to Indiana with me last year! In it, I found a nice little doodle of the 4th of July fireworks that we got to watch at the baseball game. I remember drawing this during a extremely long HOD where everyone HAD to have their say on the dues increase. Blah blah blah...

Perhaps since I've gone to Disneyland a tad bit too much, but the fireworks back then weren't very exciting. At one point (as you can see by the illustration), 2 guys pushing giant boards with ships lit up (think LITE BRIGHT) towards each other in what I think was a battle re-enactment.


July 4, 2003


I kid you not... the fireworks were REALLY that big!!

~*~
Anyways, while Jean was in Taiwan, she brought me back some nifty goodies including...


Hello Kitty Kotex


Thats right... Hello Kitty maxi pads. Sanrio can stamp that sweet adorable face on anything and it will automatically become the cutest thing EVER. A while back during the SARS scare, I remember seeing a Hello Kitty surgical mask and really, it was the cutest thing ever!! I also saw a Hello Kitty adult toy at the Hustler store and even though the concept was a bit too kinky and gross... it really was the cutest thing ever!

No fretting though, the pad itself isn't in the shape of Hello Kitty's face because while I'm sure that although would be the cutest thing ever... it would be down right disgusting. Faces do adorn the outside wrapper though... CUTE!


kitty kotex


It'll be the cutest femine hygiene product in my purse... ever!

Anyways, Carlene and Sonny also got back from their trip to Canada and came back with my very own MOUNTIE!!


Eh oh oh eh!


Although, I don't know if this is a bear with buckteeth or if its a beaver or maybe a chipmunk... I'm not sure. Still, whatever it is... it's cute! :)

... you know if you were doing a drinking game with however many times I've said the word "CUTE" in this post, you'd probably need your stomach pumped right about now. Sorry about that. :)

No comments: