Monday, July 05, 2004

I hope everyone had a good 4th. :) I know I did! In addition to my late night download fest of sheetmusic on the eve of, I went to Ryan's yesterday for some BBQ.

Nothing says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA" like lighting SPARKLERS on a balcony with Jean and Beth while humming "STARS AND STRIPES FOREVER."

We also drove down to Culver City to watch fireworks by craining our necks from inside the car to see the sparkle behind the trees and hear the faint sound of Josh Groban in the background. Where Beth's friend Lisa lost her earing on her boyfriend's stomach and we all pondered the price of one "work," while illegally parked in the middle of the street because the security guard with one tooth wouldn't let us into the parking lot. :) Good times... YO!

Ew gross. I just said "Yo." I didn't mean it. :P But really... it was great. :)

Anyways, once getting back to the apartment we bided our time by cheering on Jean and Kim as they battled their way to level 100 of the classic Nintendo game, BUbble Bauble. OH and I'm officaly on the "BOARD OF TRUTH" as NICOLE: -$1 after playing poker for my very first time. Well actually I lost $10... All those episodes of "Celebrity Poker Showdown" sure did help though! (THANKS POKER MASTER PHIL GORDON!)

OH and late late LATE into the night, I reunited myself with Super Mario Bro 3. 10 years later... I still suck at it.

If only Ryan had Contra... then we could have up up down down left right left right B A B A for LIVES!! :)

No comments: