Wednesday, July 21, 2004

"Chances are cause I wear a silly grin the moment you come into view,
chances are you think I'm in love with you."


Oh Johnny Mathis... you must have been a stud back in your days with lyrics like that.

That song is currently playing on my computer at the moment, and everytime it does come on, it illicits this vision of slowing dancing in a dimly lit cafe/diner somewhere in middle America. And although I have never slow danced to Johnny Mathis in a dimly lit cafe/diner before, I imagine that it would be terribly romantic and something books are made out of.

OH... I LOVE this part!

"In the magic of moonlight when I sigh, "Hold me close, dear"
Chances are you believe the stars that fill the skies are in my eyes."


Every so often now, I'll have a friend say... "I know someone that I can totally set you up with" or "You should meet _____, he's perfect for you."

And while I'm flattered and happy over the fact that I have friends worring that one day I will become a spinster, it also freaks me out that maybe their ideal guy for me might be a jerk in hiding who chews cinnamon gum.

OK.. before you go off and start to think that this is some sort of "Woe is me... single girl boo-hoo waiting for my prince to come... i want to fall in love" bullblog... It isn't. :) Althought I'm sure it would be nice... in all honesty, at the moment, I just don't seem to care.

Oh weird... and what perfect timing!!

Zasher816: so how's the boy situation lookin
spaznik: hahahaha what boy situation...
Zasher816: i dunno
Zasher816: boys in general
Zasher816: haha
spaznik: how funny, i'm just blogging at the moment and writing about how i dont care..
Zasher816: LOL
Zasher816: single 4 lyfe!
Zasher816: that's my motto
spaznik: amen!! :)
spaznik: i get annoyed easily...
spaznik: i wouldn't want to be with someone 24-7
spaznik: i'd be all pissy and start screaming "WHY DO WE HAVE TO WATCH TV TOGETHER!!"
Zasher816: omg
spaznik: "GOSH... CAN'T YOU SIT BY YOURSELF!! DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SIT NEXT TO ME!"
Zasher816: jeeeez

Um.. yeah. When I read that, I think "SCARY" too.

:) 

No comments: