Thursday, November 30, 2000

yay! its thursday.. that means no school tomorrow! =) i love having my fridays off.. well tomorrow is going to be EH though cause i have to go to the hospital to get some tests done. nothing serious folks.. so no worries. but still its a visit to the hospital... at least i have the comforting thought knowing my mom is there with me.. somewhere else in the hospital working.. but in the same vicinity nevertheless.

yesterday was a cool day... went to work ( LATE cause i woke up at 8am... i guess i was just dreaming of LANCE.. *sigh*), had my CKI meeting (go lamar!! he had a cool ice breaker where we each had a name on our back and we had to go mingle around and play 20 questions with everyone else in order to guess our identity. but lamar messed up big time on mine... i was supposed to be marilyn manson... but on my back was the name CHARLES manson... ugh.. so for a while i kept on thinking that the identity was of a somewhat short somewhat old white man in jail. ooooooo.. options galore.), class.. (GO ADVERTISING!) and then came home. ohhhh.. so sad.. i missed NSYNC on leno. =( no one reminded me... *sigh* how heartbreaking. now i have to watch it next wednesday when they replay it at 2am.

OH BY THE WAY... miss lisa.. you said you were going to the UCLA meeting yesterday.. but my sources said you didnt go.. *sigh* hehehe.. its ok... next time i'll go WITH you. =) *** gotta love the 6 week winter break!***

today i went to go look at a possible apartment with my mom. it was ok... except that the place that was to be my room didnt have a door. hahahahah... it had this wanna be sliding wall... and there was one bathroom.. it was kinda like the brady bunch's kids bathroom. yeah.. so my mom and i decided that we would stick it out in chino hills for another 6 months and hopefully by then the house will be sold and we can move to another house. *cross fingers* chino hills is way too boonie for me. need...to... live... near... CIVILIZATION!!

and if you were SICK of me talking about NSYNC yesterday.. here is more. tonight was like NSYNC NIGHT part II. they showed the NSYNC holiday special on channel 11 ( i taped it of course..) AND the christmas special on disney channel (yup.. taped that too). it was kinda hard to miss since like everyone and their mother CALLED me to make sure that i was watching and had my VCR all ready.... gotta love my friends. gotta love NSYNC! =D

ok... for my 3...
1) im grateful for the people i work with.. they are soooo funny and my job would be sooooo boring without them. plus... there has GOT to be a reason why im still working there since they only give me 5 hours a WEEK!! its sooooo the people. damn stephenie and her highlighters.. she connected them all together and started poking me with them while she chanted *im not touching you... * hahahaha.. gotta love her and her DORKINESS. =) hahahhaha.. good thing i got her and raquel to join CKI. rock on!
2) im grateful for my tito sonny up in seattle. he is my FAVORITE uncle in the world.. or so he seems to think he is. =) but he's super duper cool. yesterday... my mom got a package from him and it was some filipino food that he cooked for us, froze it and mailed it down. he's always doing the coolest things for my mom, sister and i. =) when we were younger though.. he would terrorize us whenever he came to visit cause he would be tap dancing down the halls and always doing something stupid. i think its because of my mom and my tito sonny that my sister and i are sooo quick with our comebacks, sarcasm and our wittyness. (though it can be seen as being a smartass.. oh well.)
3) im grateful for conan obrian.... he too funny. =) if only i can meet a guy who is like him. hey.. i think conan is very sexy in that goofball way! =D and also.. im grateful for his writers... if i cant be an ad excutivie... i would LOVE to become a writer for a tv show as funny as that.

No comments: