Saturday, November 04, 2000

WHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! take that as a good sign!! the concert was a COMPLETE SUCCESS!!! and get this... God up above was listening to me and watching over me... and i DIDNT FREAK!! weird thing was.. i wasnt too nervous at all... i had lil butterflies before i had to sing.. but nothing really uncontrolable that was hyperventalating or anything of that sort. and then when i went on stage... i started singing... and i can feel my lip quivering cause i was getting a bit scared on stage. i sang SO INTO YOU first... and i think i did pretty good on it except i think i messed up a bit on my runs... hopefully no one noticed... after that i sang L-O-V-E and i got into it cause the audience was clapping along with the music. dude.. that spotlight was HOT!! i can feel myself sweating bullets. nevertheless.. i cracked a bit during that song.. but overall i did well. im just really really happy that i DIDNT FREAK! afterwards... i was shaking soo uncontrollably that i had to have someone pour me a drink cause my hand just wasnt steady. but yes! im done!! and now i cant wait till the next time i get to do it... maybe at convention.. =D we'll see. that was such a rush!!! i felt soo energized and GOSH!! i cant explain it... it was just awesome!!

as for my grateful things:
1) im grateful for my friends who came out and saw me sing today...THANKS Joe, Carrie, Chrissy, Marissa, and Tina for coming.. it really REALLY means a lot!! =D i hope you guys were entertained for that good 2 hours... =D wheren't the kids just ADORABLE!?! also.. my mom, dad and my aunt who came to see my sister and i... they are constantly supporting us... evem back in the days when we were tap dancing... thank you soo much!! i love you guys!!

2) im really grateful that i DIDNT FREAK!! thats soo kick ass.. im happy i didnt fall off the stage like i did at convention last year... im happy i didnt trip on my heel... or forget my words... or mess up on a dance move... wait... i think i did mess up somewhere.. but at least it was nothing too obvious where i would be COMPLETEY EMBARASSED... so YAY! mission accomplished.

3) im REALLY REALLY grateful i had the oppurtunity to do this concert... i really do believe that i have grown throughout this whole experience.. becoming more confident as a performer but also as a person. right now.. i feel that i can do just about anything.. =D heheheh... its sooo amazing.

No comments: