Sunday, November 19, 2000

What a KICK ASS weekend!! =D FTC was a BLAST!! I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEE my club!! they are soooo dope. =D ok.. so on friday, we got off to a slow start up to sonora cause there was a giant van mix-up. insead of 2 mini-vans, we got one HUGE 15 passenger van which was good so then we all got to ride together. 8 hours later after singing tv show theme songs,telling bad jokes and MANY winding CURVES up the mountain, we were at the camp and we were all super delighted that there was SNOW on the ground!! =D ok.. so off we went to register and the opening session (where my new members looked a bit confused and overwhelmed... i kinda got worried for them.. but they got into it)... and then afterwards, my happy lil club had a HUGE snowball fight in the field! it was soooo much fun!! crystal and tina even laid in the snow and made some snow angels... sooo cute!

so then that night, we all seperated... caroline, stephenie and raquel got a REALLY NICE cabin on the TOP of the hill... whereas mary, crystal, tina and i got this shack on the bottom of the hill... the guys all got to stay in the same ARMY STYLE cabin. =D but the only thing that really mattered was that there was central heating.. and there SURE was.. it was freaking HOT in our cabin.

saturday morning, we woke up early, had some breakfast, and off to our workshops and so on. hmmm.. some highlights at my presidents workshop we had to craw underneath other people's legs.. (dont ask any questions)... got to make some cute cards for kids in hospitals with my club... listening at the convenion meeting despite the RUMBLE up above at the swing dancing workshop. after dinner, we had the new member installation and i was JUMPING up and down for my new members.. I LOVE THEM!! they all are soooo cool!! =D they rock!! and then as MAGIC KINGDOM we had the bestest SKIT!! =) we had our boys dress up in tutus and run across the stage and chrissy proved her love to the division by dressing up as a scary LEPRECHAUN. what a sight that was. after all that madness, we had a dope dance and CSUF went about and gave anyone we can SNEAKY FREAKS! =) oh by the way.....hey UC DAVIS GUYS!! hehehe.. some of my members think your boys are cuties!! LETS INTERCLUB!!

this morning, we had closing ceremonies and watch CARRIE get pied.. hahahaha...***carrie shoutout*** sooo sorry carrie, but it was HILARIOUS!! at least you didnt get it flying into your face like ryan had it. plus you got a semi revenge when you hugged minh back! you go girl!!! pie never looked better. =) then we packed up and drove back down... but the ride was sooooo much fun!! everyone was more social after the weekend... and we were dancing to NSYNC's I DRIVE MYSELF CRAZY (yes.. it is a slow song.. but we made it very INTERESTING by our dramatical interepration) as well as COLOR ME BAD's I WANNA SEX YOU UP... hahahaha.. that got everyone awake and alert. the ride pretty much consisted of "picking up the opposite sex 101" by lamar... DAMN MARY, YOU GOT BALLS FOR TALKING TO THAT GUY" .... and other relationship talk. it was lots of fun and i am sooo happy that we all bonded this weekend.. GO TUFFY TITANS!! =) i think this was my bestest FTC all because of my memebers.. they really made my weekend! i really hope they had fun.. it seemed like it.

ok so now i get to rest cause I HAVE NO SCHOOL THIS WEEK!! yay... im loving cal state fullerton more and more! so... i get to wash my car... do laundry.. and just veg out. WICKED!!

ok.. my grateful 3... bet you can't guess what they are!!
1) im supergrateful for my club.. *duh* =) i love you guys soo much... my job as president would suck hard if i didnt have such COOL ass memebrs to keep me motivated.. you guys are the bestest!! plus they can really make me laugh...

2) im grateful that we got to and from FTC saftely... it was a really trecherous journey... some got car sick.. but im grateul no one puked. that would have been GROSS!

3) im grateful that CSUF always gives a THANKSGIVING VACATION! YAY!!!

No comments: