Friday, November 10, 2000

just got back from my sister's talent show at long beach... it went really well... she is a DIVA, di ba? hehehehe... carlene was hilarious with her cheesy fobby accent and jill was such a dork with her fake turntables and her "magic tricks" hahaha.. GOOD JOB GUYS!! =D laura and i were brainstorming for ideas for talent show and FTC.. hahahaha... how about an interpretative dance with scarves?? It was funny cause i was sitting next to emily (who was sitting under the light... it seemed like she was getting her "calling") and she managed to crack myself and my mom up... gotta love that girl!! well everyone seemed smartass-ish tonight... mom was pretty cool and playing with the guys in front of us... they were screaming SHES MY SISTER after carlene cause i was screaming that.. and my mom told them.. YOU ARE MY SON?? and she starting going off on how they are her kids.. it was dope. our whole row was cracking up. GO MOM! =)

good news.. i got a B in my advertising midterm!! YAY!! i was on the verge of dancing when i got it back... but it was way too cold for me to do that and my main goal was to get to my car alive.

it was FREEZING today... need to start layering up so i dont get sick...

i finished our PT PIGGY BANKS!! they are sooooo adorable!! =) very proud of them.. sure my hands and clothes are painted PINK.. but hey, its my favorite color so all the better!

and my grateful things...
1) im grateful that my mom got a new car... so i dont have to drive my car as much anymore and she doesnt have to drive that old, vibrating, loud jalopy. mom loves her new xterra... too bad its stickshift. shes getting a hang of it now... but its funny cause one time we saw my dad and she was trying to act all cool cause she got her *dream* car... and while shes talking about how my dad is pissed because she bought it.. she stalls and the car automatically shuts off. chelle and i were laughing so hard... gotta love my mom. =) no one is as cool as her!

2) im grateful for wal-mart and their cheap art supplies!!

3) im grateful that i got really good parking today, the moment i turned into the lane.. some dude was getting out! i was very excited that i didn't have to go on a scavenger hunt for a space nor that i was going to be super duper late to my history class. =)

No comments: