Thursday, November 23, 2000

I AM SOOOOOO FULL!!! its not even funny. ok.. so for lunch.. my mom decided to cook the prime rib with the potatoes, stuffing, greens, it was DELICIOUS. i made the gravy!! =) it was pretty kick ass gravy.. i saw them make it on LIVE WITH REGIS. =) GO ME GO ME!

ok.. so after that.. we got ready and went to have DINNER at my aunts.. and she COOKED A LOT!! there was lobster,shrimp, potatoes, filet minon, pancit, soup, apple pie, chocolate cake, baklava, and even a TURKEY.. which i was very suprised to see cause that side of the family isnt very traditional when it comes to thanksgiving. oh well.. we had some interesting conversation.. it was really cool cause they had all my cousins and i at the KIDS table, even though we arent kids anymore. the youngest is 15 and my oldest cousin is 26 and married. but still.. we all got to bond and talk... then we watched WILL AND GRACE. =) love that show.

well SINCE it is thanksgiving.. i should say what im thankful for...
1) family
2) friends
3) my creativity
4) my brita water filter (OH HELL YEAH!!)
5) my tiny apartment
6) CKI... everyone associated with CKI is pretty kick ass.. and i'd have no life without it.
7) my car
8) my computer
9) school... although i HATE it.... i love it at the same time. freaky huh.
10) NSYNC... enough said. =)

No comments: