Wednesday, November 08, 2000

pet peeve of the day: i have a class in McCarthy Hall on the 6th floor and i really hate taking the stairs... thus i take the elevator. But when i am in a hurry, i take the escalators up to the 4th floor and climb the rest of the way. but the thing that really IRKS me is when you are in the elevator and some dumbass uses it to get to the 2nd or 3rd floor.. its just stupid. i really wish i can yell out.. GET OUT AND TAKE THE ESCLATORS. or at least they should post a sign inside the elevator saying IF YOU ARE PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED OR GOING UP TO THE 5th OR 6TH FLOOR WHERE THERE IS NO ESCALAOR ACCESS... YOU MAY PRESS A BUTTON... IF NOT.. GET OUT. its ridiculous to get in and then it STOPS on the second floor!!! and i know everyone else in the elevator is thinking.. why didnt you just walk you lazy ass... oh well...

SHOUT OUT TO JR AGAIN! (he gets his jollies seeing his name mentioned. =D...he likes the RICKY MARTIN *SHE BANGS* song too... so i not the only one!! YAY!)

Got really arts and crafty today. i started making a piggy bank for FTC... ITS SOOOO CUTE!! and i finished making my skirt. yay!! My room looks pretty bad... tomorrow is my day for cleaning.. or so i tell myself that. but i really cant take my moms nagging anymore... and i'm starting to trip over the books and sewing kits and construction paper and fabrics all over here.

I got some really cute mittens at Wal-mart for only $2 for FTC... its going to be COLD there... eek!! But im super excited for it... got lots and lots of things to do to prepare... EEK!! not enough time!

the goods:
1) im grateful that i realized what i want to do in life.... it used to be a fear of mine that i wouldnt know what exactly i'd do and i'll just settle for anything that comes my way... and by the time i'm 30ish... i'll have a midlife crisis and start to question my whole existence and then do something really stupid like get a bad haircut or involve myself in an intense internet romance with a 60 year old male prostitute who used to be a trapeeze artist but lost his arm in a tragic magic accident. I just want to grow up, graduate, become a copywriter for a powerful advertising company, maybe become a backup singer, marry my Gilbert, have oodles and oodles of children and live happily ever after in the cutest lil house in the foothills were we will battle garden snakes and the possibility of wild fires. *sigh* picture perfect.

2) im grateful that i inherited my parents creative genes... it really helps out when im in that BORED daze...

3) im grateful that my nothing awful has happened to my car this past 2 weeks. *KNOCK ON WOOD!* but baby is sure in dire need of a car wash... thanks for keri and johnny for leaving me a lil lovenote on my car today... it made my day. =D I DIDNT PARK FUNKY.. I WAS WITHIN THE LINES... or at least one of them.=P

No comments: