Wednesday, October 25, 2000

today was interesting. i had a big midterm in my ad class.. and i was prepared. i was soooooo prepared that i decided to take a lil nap in the library an hour before the test. hahahaha... can you guess what happened? i woke up at 4:05pm. my class started at 4pm. so like a bat out of hell, i raced down 4 stories of the library... across the quad and into mccarthy hall looking like CRAP; my clothes were all disheveled, my eyes were dry from my contacts, so i looked like i either had a mad twitch or just being a obvious bad flirt, and my hair was such a mess that even a clip couldnt save it. but nevetheless, the test was cake. its a miracle what colored ink and study guides can do.

i had a really good, short but sweet cki meeting today. i really love my board. if i didnt have them, i would literally shrivel up and die. really, i would. but not only are they an awesome board.. they are really kick ass friends. hahahaha.. bryan and lamar... if they werent there to drive me batty, i would probably go insane. they are totally the big brothers i never really wanted... bryan and i came to an understanding at lunch today, we respect each other because of our witty comebacks. actually, he respects me beacause of my comebacks... but not necessarily because of my intellect. what a brat. =D

life is busy. i feel as if i dont have enough time for anything, just like jesse in saved by the bell when she had the cafffeine pills and was singing *im so excited.... im sooo scared zack* i rarely see my family and i havent gotten to ride in my mom's new car that she got like 2 weeks ago!! i just had a "de-stressing" conversation with carrie that made me feel a lot better about things... but overall i just really cant wait till this month is over. i wonder if my family looks the same...

No comments: