Thursday, October 26, 2000

this morning i woke up an hour early and just laid in bed...all snug with my pillows and blankets.. listening to oldies on my alarm clock. it felt really good... its been a while since i've been able to just chill in bed like that in the morning.

today i came to terms with the fact that i like the new ricky martin song... you know the one that goes.. *she bang she bangs* i know!! how can i?? but the thing is.. the beat is so catchy and the lyrics are so cheesy that you love to hate them. but i heard the song while on the freeway and instead of changing the station... i pumped up the volume and danced in my car!! scary!

after my music class today, i got to practice singing with the accompanist for my class assigned song and whoever was left in my class and the accompanist were all impressed. im not saying that DAMN I SING LIKE A DIVA... i mean i think im good, but not like christina aguliera good. but still it was still a big confidence boost... especially since the concert is next week already. EEK! i think im prepared. actually.. i know im prepared. after this concert is done.. i never want to hear tamia's so into you or nat king cole's l-o-v-e for a loooooong time. thoughts of me falling off the stage are slowly going away!

david duchovny has been filiming a movie on campus.. and today... i was in the SAME building as him! sure.. he was filming on the 2nd floor and i was on the 6th... but still!! too bad i didnt see him though. tina said that she saw him... but shes not sure. in fact.. a lot of people have said that they saw him... but they werent sure if it was him. is he that hard to recognize? its david duchovny!! he's a hottie! too bad he isnt doing a lot of x files anymore... what a shame.

joe made me laugh out loud today. i was in the computer lab today chatting between my classes and he IMed me saying.. YOURE IN THE COMPUTER LAB CHECKING OUT THAT GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE THE PRINCE IN CINDERELLA... and i totally was!! so i was cracking up in the lab and the people who were in the cubicles around me thought i was a psychopath or something to that extent. that guy is sooo cute...but if i were ever to talk to him.. id probably get this confused look on my face and start to babble. *sigh* so i guess i can only admire from afar.

today i got an email from ECRUSH. supposedly someone has a crush on me. great. i really want someone who cant tell me to my face that he thinks im a pretty foxy chick and has to resort to an anonymous email to let his feelings be known. and what if this is some sicko who just is sending e-mails to everyone and their mother... toying with their affections and making them jump to conclusions. the idea is cute... but eh. so if my prince charming is out there... just IM me.. okies? how hard can that be.

pet peeve of the day... people who think they know everything. don't you hate it!! like today in my music class, theres this chick who constantly interrupts with facts she knows. and the thing is.. a lot of us either a) we know it already or b) we dont give a damn. i know sooo many people like that... do they get their jollies thinking that they are supposedly mentally superior that everyone else? but i get real satisfaction when pointing out that they are WRONG. thats kick ass wicked.

No comments: