Friday, October 27, 2000

it rained over night. normally i would be all YAY! I LOVE RAIN! ITS SOO ROMANTIC AND FUN!.. but considering the fact that i washed my car on wednesday and may have gotten the sniffles because of the twilight, soap, and uncontrolable nozzle on the hose... im not all that happy with it.

i would like to say that NAPSTER is the greatest invention since the corndog! wouldnt you agree with me? there is this one dude on napster who has EVERY filipino song and artist... regine velasquez, donna cruz, lea salonga, ariel rivera, sharon cuneta... you ask for it and he has it!! its insane. poor carrie's computer... hehehehe... last night she discovered old Mickey Mouse Club performances with JC and justin. lucky her with DSL. actually.. lucky everyone that has DSL!! i think i may have to start a GET NICOLE DSL FUND... a few pennies each day can help get nicole DSL for a good hour or two... and within thost hours i can download to my lil hearts content... but knowing me, if i had the opportunity... i'd have a mental block and chaos would ensue cause i couldnt decide on what i wanted to dl.

i was watching some filipino soap opera with my mom today... theres a dude there who looks like a filipino russel crowe... but he's wearing a really ugly hairpiece. i don't know about that show... the actors look into the camera and just give overly dramatic poses of "frustration", "confusion" or "anger." its super cheesy... but hahaha.. there was this commerical... i was doing my laundry and not paying attention to the tv when i hear some guy with a REALLY thick accent say his name was TOM CRUISE. my head snapped up cause i was thinking.. WHAT THE HELL? but the dudes name was actually TOM CRUZ! too funny.

just got home from practice and i had lots of fun. i swear, when this thing is over.. im going to go through withdrawal from the cast since ive seen them sooo much this past month... i got to practice my songs in front of the cast tonight and i couldnt sing it straignt cause carlene and chelle kept on making me laugh... damn them. other than that... i think i'll do fine. i think that if i tell myself this EVERY NIGHT for the next week... i WILL do fine. the kids that are singing are sooo adorable... they constantly suprise me and make me laugh... overall everyone is super talented and anyone who is coming to the concert will be throughly entertained. i have one more ticket left since manny isnt sure if he can go... *guilt-tripping sniff* perhaps i will put it up on EBAY and see how much $$ i can get for it... hmmmm....

No comments: