Monday, October 30, 2000

i shopped!! yay!! i found this really cute flapper costume that i may wear tomorrow AND for convention since it is a 20's theme! and the cool thing is that it doesnt have fringe and its black... so i can maybe even pull it off as a regular black dress with just a lot of ruffles on the skirt... or then maybe not.

you know what.. kids these days are sooo lucky. especially when it comes to halloween costumes. when i was young... all i remember was plastic aprons and masks. those were sooo ugly that my grandma gave in and made me into a carebear. years after that... my sister and i were things that were easy to put together. a hippie. a gypsy. a bloody surgeon (mom got scrubs at the hosiptal for my sister). a housewife. one year, my sister and i were so desperate for costumes that my sister put on an old angel costume... tied it at the waist and proceeded to put socks for the whole big boob effect and wore a gold mask. the result... an opera singer. unfortunately at the halloween party we went to.. they had one of those jumpy bounce rooms and her socks fell out. the other kids were really nice to give them back to her. ahh memories.

anything else of major importance happen to me today? i found really good parking at school. had a short and sweet board meeting. went to pick up my purse that i left at my cousins. (sorry to chrissy and carrie who called my cell... i know... i really should chain that phone to me.)

as for my 3 things im grateful for...
1) im grateful for my friend tina.. cause we have a history test tomorrow and she lent me her notes. thank you tina!!! lets hope that the studying works. i know the industrial revolution by heart now. thomas Malthus and his malthusian theory was WRONG!! hahahah.

2) im grateful for my dog.. fred. dammit.. he stinks!! but he's always so loving and hyper when i see him... i really miss having him around...even when he terrorizes my room, pees all over the place and butchers my stuff animals. he's soooo ugly. hahahah... but so lovable. he has a face only a mother can love. the kids yesterday at practice were all scared of him cause of his bulging blue and brown eyes. hehehe.. plus the fact that he STUNK can be a factor.

3) im grateful for my sister. *AWWWWWWW* althought she can be mean to me... (my usual phrase around her is *why are you so mean to me* and sad thing is her friends all can imitate me saying it) she really is the bestest. the other day we had some good conversations on the phone about school and her life and mine. it was dope. its sometimes weird to think that she isnt down the hall anymore and perhaps to have a good talk, we have to call each other... but it works. i do love her.. shes soooo cool. if only i were as cool as her... =D

No comments: