Saturday, October 28, 2000

i tried chocolate soy milk. it has this funky aftertaste, but overall it was suprisingly good. its not something i'll be drinking all the time... but if i were desperately thirsty, chocolate soy milk could be a possibility.

EEK!! i downloaded the SHE BANGS song!! i dunno... i think i was going through some withdrawal and i was craving for the sound of ricky martin groaning on key. i know!! its embarassing... but that song is soo catchy! it makes me smile and i really can't help it.

today i decided that im going to start writing down 3 things each day that i am grateful for. i got the idea from oprah and her *get in touch with your inner-self* segments. but i think its really therapeutic and when im feeling down in the dumps i can look back and say... life isnt too bad as it seems. =D

1) im grateful for my mom. even though she NAGS like hell... i do love her. yesterday... i cooked and i think it came out fine. my mom said she was impressed that i can cook... but when my sister came home.. she said it tasted weird. so this means either, 1) my sister is lying and is just jealous of me... or 2) my mom lied but said it was good and ate it to make me feel better. i like to think that i made really bad soup and she lied about it because she loves me. it is much more dramatic. but she really is an awesome mom... she's my homegirl.

2) im grateful for my friends. without them i'd be really lonely and i'd resort to talking to my teddybear puppet named Bimbo. (of course my mom's hand would be in the back of Bimbo and she'd be making her Bimbo voice to amuse my forlorn self). but seriously, my friends are soo kick ass and i really do love them all. i cant list them all though cause i know someone is going to go..NICOLE YOU DIDNT PUT ME DOWN AS YOUR FRIEND.. WHATS UP WITH THAT BITCH? and then nicole might end up really talking to the puppet. but just know that i cherish each and everyone of you. *muah*

3) im grateful for my computer. it is my lifeline. too bad it doesnt have DSL.. but a 56K is better than nothing and thus i can get my ricky martin song in about 30 mins or less.



No comments: