Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It's the skating isn't it? It's that insane disco music thing!

I'm suprised I haven't gushed about the show here because goodness knows I talk about ALL THE FREAKIN TIME at work... but I do LOVE me some "AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW." Granted I've passed the MTV targeted age group range (The last time I recorded something on MTV it was with an actual VCR and I think Carson Daly was hosing TRL. OH and Lance Bass was straight.) but seriously, the show makes me think about those high school and college days and dancing around till the wee hours until we got those Britney/NSYNC/Spice Girl moves just right. ;)

Lets face it, Jabbawockez and Kaba Modern are the best groups on the show. Seriously! I really look forward to see what they bring to the stage every week because you know its going to be awesome... but I have to be honest. I have a little sexy crush on BREAKSK8. I dont't know if its the skates, or the cute white guys, or the fact that they do sexy pelvic thrusts and lift their shirts to show their hip hop abs... but they're like YUMMY HOTT.

They show abs at 2:06. I watch for your pleasure.


Tomorrow night is Michal Jackson night!! :D HEEE!!

2 comments:

Jean said...

i just started watching this show recently (i'm sure you know why...) and i LOVE it.. i'm so hooked.. it's weird. so i had to start dvr'ing it. i have some weird fangirl crush on fysh n chicks... i think it's a girl power thing. but i'm glad you feel me on this.

btw.. apparently they tape this at sony studios (flashback american gladiators).. i think we should ditch work one afternoon and go. you in?!

Nicole said...

If we go, will you hold a Jabbawockez sign... or a I *HEART* JC one? ;)