Saturday, March 08, 2008

I need your femine wiles...

Possibly the worse pick up line you can hear at a gay club. Or anywhere a matter of fact. Do you mean you need my boobs? Maybe its a boob thing. Or is it my perfume? Or is it because I've been dancing hardcore and I'm all sweaty. Is that my wiles? Cause if that were the case, its not really mine, its everyone in this place who's been jumping around and rubbing against each other. Or maybe its my boobs. I AM wearing the good bra tonight.

Can I just say that anytime I talk to a guy at a gay club, I feel its necessary to clear the air and state that I don't have a penis. I'm just always afraid that they'll get confused or something. Hence the good bra.

But let me tell you this... Gays LOVE their Kelly Clarkson, Janet Jackson's FEEDBACK, and not all of them are gay all up in the club. Some of them are super duper smart straight guys. Seriously. Yay good bra!!! ;)

No comments: