Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I did my best.... I did my best....

I hate crying at work. Its extremely rare that I let things *get* to me, but I think with several issues going on personally in addition to a large pile of work, my undecided future, and the CONSTANT questions regarding the same matters that happen EVERY SINGLE DAY, signatures, phone calls and complaints ALL AT THE SAME TIME FOR ABOUT 8 HOURS.... while I like to think of myself as an expert at multitasking, I think I just got overwhelmed.

Ugh. Then your eyes are all pathetic and your voice is all wussy... and well you can't work like that! Its completely unprofessional and I HATE HATE HATE being pathetic. UGH. But for the most part, the moment my eyes started watering up, my friend saw and rushed me out of the room. Funny thing is that when you're seen crying, someone always offers to beat another person up for you. Courtesy violence I guess. Its sweet and makes me feel loved that someone is willing to kick ass for me.

Ironically, my horoscope told me that I "may be feeling a bit of a strain today." Too bad I read it when I got home. ;P

After the crying fiasco (which only lasted about 5 minutes. Still thats 5 minutes of being LAME!) I had a single Ritz cracker. And the moment I made my first bite... my f*cking phone rang. And you can't just spit out cracker or chew and swallow really fast! So I giggled at the whole absurdity of the situation and nearly choked. So see... my day could have been a WHOLE LOT WORSE! :D

3 comments:

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

I will kick ass for you, Nicole!

Carlene said...

WHAT THE HELL!?!
Yeah... also don't let anyone hug you it makes it worst.