Monday, March 03, 2008

Do you have tickets??

The guys at the gym who wear those huuuuuge plastic baggie shirts gross me out. They're like wearable saunas... and there's this one tall guy in particular who SWEATS OVER EVERYTHING! Like his treadmill is drenched and there's sweat juice drippings within a 4 foot radius of where he is. A part of me really wants to throw up whenever I see him. Unfortunately I wasn't paying attention one day and found myself on an elliptical that he had just used and the heart rate reader thingie was moist!! Then I looked down and saw the sweat drippings EVERYWHERE!! I pretty much ran off and disinfected the holy hell out of my hands. But seriously.. WTF!? Can you towel off the machine when you're done? Is it necessry to sweat that much!? What if your sweat gets all up in the computer... you could get electricuted!! Nonetheless... EW!

Anyways, so now at the gym, they have this device were you scan yourself in with your id. Since I'm still getting used to it, I still ask if I'm doing it correctly because... well you never know. Today, I was thrown off because there were 2 self scanner thingies, so I asked the guy behind the desk "Any one right?" And he said "Yup!" So then I scanned myself in. The the guy was replied "GOOD JOB!" somewhat sarcastically which annoyed me a bit. I then wanted to scream "NO... GOOD JOB TO YOU! YOU'RE OBSOLETE! THIS MACHINE IS GOING TO TAKE OVER YOUR JOB!" But I didn't. He might have shown me the real gun show.

1 comment:

Janet said...

oh jeez, sweat that isn't mine grosses me out too! I would have ended my workout n locked myself in a decontamination chamber